For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Monday 22 June 2020

MORE BRILLIANCE FROM ST LAWRENCE PRIMARY - 'MATHS POEMS'


Along with Catton Grove Primary, St Lawrence CE Primary, in Hampshire, have been regularly getting in touch with me during the lockdown, engaging with the creative activities I have been setting online. One of my recent challenges was to write Maths Poems, in which pupils turn themselves into mathematical equations, as in my poem above. This is a wonderful, cross-curricular activity, which both helps children grasp the fundamentals of mathematics, and explore their own identity. How many more boxes could you possibly want to tick?! Anyway, with this in mind, here are some lovely poems from the pupils of St Lawrence Primary, from right the way across the age range: