For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Friday 11 September 2020

BRILLIANT HAIKU FROM HOLY FAMILY PRIMARY


 Based on my poem above, I recently set a challenge on Twitter: teachers were invited to write haikus with their classes on the theme of 'back to school'. I am so happy to be able to share the following poems written by Year 5 pupils at Holy Family primary school in Coventry. Thanks so much to their teacher Ms Corr-Wilson for getting in touch!

It is time for school 

But mum it is the weekend 

Oops, never mind then 

by Keelan 

 

The children will learn 

And enjoy asking questions 

Welcome back year 5 

Dan   

 

We pray together 

We are learning place value 

We had so much fun! 

Jefrina 

 

The children love school 

I like being back in school 

I like to learn things 

Julia 

  

When the pens clatter 

That’s when you know it’s school time 

Welcome back to school 

Ariana 

 

School is fantastic 

Welcome back to school my friends 

Children are learning 

Bella 


Welcome back to school 

We do maths, English and art 

Our school is so cool 

Isla 

 

I can’t wait for school! 

I am feeling worried today 

When is it home time? 

Annabelle 

 

Working on RE 

I’m excited for home time 

But now it’s PE 

Cavan 

  

Jogging in PE 

I cannot wait to go home 

The bell rings “Home time” 

Michael 

 

It’s my first day back 

I am in school with my friends 

We are excited! 

Alina