For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Sunday 20 November 2022

It's the end of the world

and I’m off to make some children

laugh. Maybe not laugh, but smile.

And maybe not the end of the world


right now, but soon enough.

The children won’t know it when

it gets here, so it’s my job to make sure


the last impression in their tiny

minds is a happy one. Everyone

has a different job: some are tasked


with analysing the end of the world,

others with trying to stop it, and

there may even be one or two lucky


souls to sift through the mess. But before

that, the children need laughter.

And it’s my job to don the flak jacket


and red-nose and give them what,

in this scheme of things, they don’t

even know they need. We need.


Joshua Seigal