For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Saturday 26 November 2022

CATTING AROUND

I’m catting around

Just catting around 


Might sleep through day

On a soft settee 

Have a stretch, have a yawn

Lick my bum, scratch a flea

Might stare at a bird 

Might lunge at a mouse

Might drink from the sink

As I slink round the house


Cos I’m catting around

Yeah catting around


I’ll climb on your head

When you’re trying to sleep 

I’ll lounge on your bed

In a furry heap

Might sit on your book

Get hair on the couch 

Might act like a clown

Might sulk like a grouch


Cos I’m catting around 

Just catting around


See I’m a good little kitty 

When I wanna be nice

But I have a few words

So I’ll be precise:

Might bat your face

Might sit on your chest –  

It’s my place now

So be a good guest


While I’m catting around

Yeah while I’m catting around