For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Wednesday 28 April 2021

POEM FOR PERIVALE PRIMARY SCHOOL

When I visit schools, I am sometimes asked to write a bespoke poem, on a theme of the school's choosing. I love doing this! Here is a special poem written for the fantastic Perivale Primary School, whom I am visiting on Friday 28th April. I was asked to write them a poem centred around their core school values of respect, resilience, enjoyment, kindness and excellence, and this is my effort. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

THIS IS US


Warming smiles on Monday mornings

Classrooms filled with dedication

Doors opening into worlds of colour 


Pens poised in eager hands

Arms linked tightly across the playground

A kaleidoscope of swirling inspiration


A tissue to the eye when the tears flow

A tender word in a tired ear

A scuffed shoe ready to run again


Bubbling brews of heady potential 

A flag standing proudly in shifting sands

Differences united in diversity 


Respect

Resilience

Enjoyment

Kindness

Excellence


We will prevail entirely

We are Perivale Primary