For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 28 February 2023

MY DOG

My dog is very valiant,

adventurous and brave. 

He’s climbed the highest mountain

and explored the darkest cave. 

His appetite for escapades

is difficult to sate.

The lure of deadly enterprises

simply won’t abate. 


My dog has battled dragons

and defeated evil beasts.

He’s turned the toughest creatures

into rich and tasty feasts.

The streets are always empty

when he’s out and on the prowl. 

He’ll make you wet your underpants

with nothing but a growl.


My dog is temerarious

and brilliantly bold.

The level of his courage

is amazing to behold. 

He’s mighty and he’s muscular

but here’s the caveat:

there’s just one thing that frightens him

and that thing is my cat.