For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 12 July 2016

LOVE POEMS

Did I Ever Tell You

how much I love you?

I love you more
than the yawn
of the morning sun.

I love you more
than the warmth
of my mum’s hug.

I love you more
than the swish
of the summer trees.

I love you more
than the kiss
of a cost blanket.

You are hot
You are crusty
You are cheesy

You
are
my

PIZZA!

Image result for pizza love

you can write love poems about anything, not just people. Based on my poem above, here are some love poems written by my students.

Guess What by Safiyah

I really need you
I love you!
You are precious
I won't let ANYONE touch you
You stay right next to me in school
You are really cool
and useful
You
are
my
lovely
RUCKSACK.

iPhone by Mahrukh

You are my Google
You are my sweets
You are my pillow
You are my bedroom
You are my school bag
You are my house
You are my blanket
You are my pencil case
You are my world
You are my everything
You are
You are my iPhone
the best iPhone ever