For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 9 November 2021

HIDING IN THE HOSPITAL

Duty calls? I’m not at home 

Tossed my mask and lost my comb 

Holidays at no expense

Shuffle bottom on the fence 

Wiffle, piffle, bluster, bluff

Latin quotes - can’t get enough!

Shirking roles? I’ve had my fill

Hiding in the hospital 


Bodies? Let them pile high!

Shoddy suit and wonky tie 

Act the jester, that's my trick

Proles will gobble up my schtick

Rules do not apply to moi

What’s my brief? Je ne sais pas

Gurn and wave, you know the drill

Hiding in the hospital


Cash for me and for my mates

Sitting out those dull debates

Bolly chilling at the bar

Buller! Buller! Ra Ra Ra!

Loads of children, don’t know names

Politics? It’s just a game

At shamelessness I win ten-nil

Hiding in the hospital




Johnson ducks key debate on Tory Corruption by visiting a hospital in Hexham