For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Monday 8 March 2021

LOVELY POEMS FROM YEAR 3, CYPRESS PRIMARY SCHOOL

Last Monday I visited Cypress Primary School. This was the third year in a row I have visited this fantastic school. My abiding memory of the previous two years is of wheeling a suitcase full of books up a frankly monstrous hill in order to get to the school. Thankfully this time the visit was virtual, so no such physical exertion was necessary. I was delighted when Mr. Shipley got in touch to share some of the brilliant work his pupils did as part of my workshops. The task was one I often use: to produce love poems to food! This works well with all ages, and enables pupils to develop their creative and imaginative skills in the service of a rather wacky task. Here, then, are some of the wonderful poems produced by Mr. Shipley's class. I hope you like them as much as I do!