For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Friday 27 September 2024

Wonderful poem from Sophie at Manorside Primary School

Last week I was lucky enough to visit the fantastic Manorside Primary School in Finchley. The school is less than a ten minute walk from where I live, which was nice. I am really happy that Sophie's parents have given me permission to share the poem below, which was written during one of my workshops. Sophie is someone who does not always find school easy, and I think she can be so, so proud of what she has been able to achieve with her marvellous poem. Well done Sophie!

Just Like Me by Sophie


Blue describes me.


It is an ice cream – 

sweet, cold and a treat. 


Blue is a sparkly dress,

a plastic cup,

a rainbow hairband. 


Blue is my favourite colour. 


Blue is the ocea at the beach

on my holiday.


Blue is the sky.

Blue is the peace and quiet. 


I love blue!