For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Monday 9 September 2024

Fantastic poems from Ellacombe CE Academy, Devon

 A lovely teacher recently got in touch with me to say the following:

"Inspired by you, before the children broke up for the summer holidays, we spent some time as a whole school exploring your poetry and read many of the poems on your website. The children, from year 1 to year 6, then wrote their own poems, using yours as a guide. We were blown away by the creativity shown by our children and wanted to share some of our favourites with you. We hope you enjoy reading them as much as we did!"
 In the light of this, I am delighted to share a selection of fabulous poems from the children at Ellacombe Academy, inspired by my poems. I hope you love their efforts as much as I do!