For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Friday 17 December 2021

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

I’m really rather popular.

My gifts are piled high.

My vast approval rating’s

not a thing one can deny.


I got a Lambourghini 

and a new computer too,

as well as several smartphones

and a solid gold canoe.


I got a champagne bottle

weighing eighty kilograms. 

I got a pair of oxen

and a clutch of newborn lambs, 


and if you think that’s crazy 

I can tell you something more:

I got a diamond necklace

and a trip to Singapore. 


I got an ostrich feather coat 

plus ninety pairs of shoes. 

It seems my pupils love me

so they came to pay their dues.


I got some fancy Christmas gifts.

It made me feel smug.

The greatest gift, however

was the ‘World’s Best Teacher’ mug.