For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 28 April 2020

WONDERFUL POEMS FROM HADLEY LEARNING COMMUNITY

I recently set a challenge, which was for children to write a poem based on my piece 'A Classroom Speaks', which is very popular during school visits, and which is hopefully forthcoming in my next book. The poem is on my website, and can be viewed here. Based on the ideas in this poem, I asked children to think of a place, and all the objects contained therein. I then asked them to imagine what these objects might say, if they could talk! I left the rest of the activity up to their imagination.

I am delighted to say that some teachers from Hadley Learning Community Primary School in Telford got in touch, with some amazing examples of their students' work. It is an honour for me to be able to share some examples on my blog. Check them out!