For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 20 June 2023

I received some lovely letters!

Last week I gave a performance for hundreds of children and their teachers at the Wandworth Civic Suite. This was part of the fantastic Barnes Children's Literature Festival, and by my estimation was the FOURTH time I have performaed at this festival. I must be doing something right, as they keep inviting me back.

One of the teachers present, Mrs. Atkin, got in touch with a selection of letters and drawings done by her amazing Year 3 class at West Hill Primary School. I love receiving things like this, and I am really excited to be able to share a selection on my blog!

Firstly, we have a picture of a bear and a lemur. I talk a lot about animals during my performances, and bears and lemurs feature quite heavily:


I also got several lovely thank you letters, lots of which mention my cat Bluebell, who also features prominently in my performances. (Not literally - I don't bring her, I just talk about her!)







And finally, here is a picture of me onstage. You can see Bluebell in the background; I think I drew a picture of her as part of the performance.