For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Thursday 30 March 2023

I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN THE METAVERSE

I don’t wanna live in a virtual hell

No heart, no soul, just an empty shell

An ersatz future? Nothing worse – 

I don’t wanna live in the Metaverse


I don’t wanna roam down a virtual street

Bleeping with the androids I happen to meet

I don’t want bitcoin in my purse – 

I don’t wanna live in the Metaverse


I don’t wanna live in Frankenstein’s lab

Lying like a zombie on a digital slab 

Stick this spaceship in reverse!

I don’t wanna live in the Metaverse


I don’t want a microchip in my brain

As I’m bashed and smashed with a cyber cane 

You say ‘progress’, I say ‘curse’ – 

I don’t wanna live in the Metaverse 


Yes call me a Luddite, if you will

I don’t wanna be Mr Zuckerberg’s shill

I’d rather sleep in a wooden hearse

Than spend my life in his Metaverse!