For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Wednesday 24 November 2021

I WANT TO BE CANCELLED

I think, if I were cancelled, it would be a lot of fun:

I’d write for The Spectator and The Telegraph and Sun.

 

I’d get a slot on Question Time and maybe Fox News too. 

Just think, if I were cancelled, of the things that I could do:


Joe Rogan would come calling for a guest slot on his show,

and Peterson would venerate my bravery and so


I’d tour around the world declaiming righteousness out loud

and say I’d been ‘no platformed’ to my vast, adoring crowd.


If only I were cancelled then I’d get a chance to bleat

in every major outlet for the corporate elite.


I’d pen a hardback book about the voice I’d been denied,

its pages would be laden with the truth they couldn’t hide, 


and everyone would read it and they’d know my bloody name,

for once I had been cancelled life would never be the same. 


The snowflakes wouldn’t like it but their impact’s next to none;

I think, if I were cancelled, it would be a lot of fun.