For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Wednesday 9 September 2020

TWO NEW POLITICAL POEMS

 During lockdown I have become quite the satirist. With this in mind, I'd like to share two very short poems which relate to the political goings on over the last day or two. The first pertains to Brexit, and Matt Hancock's admission that he would, within certain parameters, be comfortable with breaking international law. You can read the story here


INTERNATIONAL LAW

 

I guess

You

Could call this

A poem, but

Only in a very

Limited and specific way


Next up, I get to grips with the new rule that says people cannot gather in groups that exceed six people. Read about it here.


THE JOY OF SIX


The Rule of Six

Might be a hassle

But not if you're going

To Barnard Castle