For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 21 July 2020

NAUGHTY TORY - POEM FOR CHARLIE ELPHICKE

The country’s in a bloody mess
I’ll privatise the NHS
Then take a peek inside your dress
Cos I’m a Naughty Tory.

I’ll kick the scroungers to the curb
What’s wrong, my dear? You seem perturbed
Your cleavage does look quite superb!
Yes I’m a Naughty Tory.

I’ll lower taxes for my chums
Then toss the needy scraps and crumbs
And when I’m done I’ll pinch your bum
Cos I’m a Naughty Tory

“I’m quite the cad”, I’ll leer and quip
Now don’t you dare avoid my grip
See I’ve a governmental whip
WH-CHHHHHHH!
I’m such a Naughty Tory.















Conservative MP Charlie Elphicke has been accused of sexual assault, on one occasion chasing a young woman round the kitchen table whilst singing "I'm a naughty Tory"