For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Tuesday 9 June 2020

LOCKDOWN 'POSITIVITY POEMS' FROM YEAR 4

I think it is really important to remember that, whilst the lockdown has been horrifically difficult in so many ways for so so many people, there can be flakes of positivity in amongst the grind. That is what inspired my poem 'Not All Bad', which I published on my blog a couple of weeks ago, and which you can read here. I am really pleased to say that a group of Year 4 children were inspired by the poem, and had a go at writing their own 'positivity poems'. Their teacher sent them to me on Twitter, and I am really honoured to be able to share a selection. I hope they provide a welcome antidote to the constant diet of negativity we are fed by the media and others.