For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Monday 6 April 2020

'NEVER...' FAB POEMS FROM PUPILS AT CHRIST CHURCH AINSWORTH (amongst others)

I recently promoted a new writing idea, based on my poem Never, which you can read here. After having listened to the poem, I challenged children to come up with their own versions. They didn't have to rhyme (although they could if they wanted), but each line should start with 'Never...'. The challenge was then to think of some weird, exotic, crazy things that one should NEVER do. I am delighted to say that many children at Christ Church Ainsworth school decided to give this a go. I am honoured to be able to share their poems here, along with some poems from kids at other schools. Enjoy! (and why not give it a go yourself? It's very fun)