For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Sunday 15 March 2020

BRILLIANT POEMS FROM CASTLEWOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL, SOUTHWATER

When I do one-off visits to schools, my aim during workshops is usually for each individual child to have written the first draft of their very own poem. I say 'first draft' because to complete a poem usually takes a lot of time - sometimes several days! I am particularly gratified when teachers get in touch to say their class has continued working on their poems after my visit, which is exactly what happened when I visited Castlewood Primary School recently. I am delighted to be able to share some poems that were sent to me after my visit. It is clear that the pupils worked very hard on their poems, as you will be able to see below!