For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Wednesday 18 July 2018

POEM FOR YEAR 6 LEAVERS, MOORLANDS

Moving On by Joshua Seigal


I will miss  darting onto the field at break
I won’t miss the clatter of infants in the hall
I will miss the time we baked a birthday cake
I won’t miss the time our teacher took our ball
I will miss those plastic hockey sticks we used in PE
I won’t miss sitting indoors throughout wet play
I will miss gossiping under the old oak tree
I won’t miss clearing up paint at the end of the day
I will miss being the biggest, the grown up one
I won’t miss being told ‘you should know better’
I will miss  having lessons outside in the sun
I won’t miss the third time I lost my school sweater
I will miss making models of a submarine
I won’t miss falling and hurting my knee
I will miss Miss Green
But I won’t miss Miss McGee

The poem above was written by me. See if you can write your own version! (you are only allowed to use the names of actual teachers if you're are saying something kind! Miss Green and Miss McGee are made up! I put them in the poem because they rhymed!)

Image result for moving on