For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Wednesday 7 December 2016

A STATEMENT OF BELIEF

I believe
it’s OK to have bad thoughts sometimes
I believe
fear is not the same as intuition
I believe
you are not the sum of your exam results
I believe
your IQ does not define your intelligence
I believe
your intelligence does not define your worth
I believe
all reading is good reading
I believe
audiobooks are not cheating
I believe
laughing hard on public transport
is a very good thing
I believe
good teachers make mistakes
I believe
faith can be a virtue
I believe
love often hurts
I believe
we can choose what to believe
I believe
I am frequently wrong
I believe
it’s OK
not to like poetry


Challenge: write your own Statement of Belief

Image result for statement of belief