For lots more exciting info about me, please go to my main home - www.joshuaseigal.co.uk

Sunday 4 September 2016

Back To School? Roll on Christmas!

What I Want for Christmas

Last year I got a bicycle.
I rode it for a while.
The year before I got a phone
that soon went out of style.
My friends are getting football shirts
but I’m less orthodox:
what I want for Christmas
is a lovely pair of socks...

fancy socks, swanky socks,
dirty, stinky, skanky socks,
teenage brother’s manky socks,
Socks! Socks! Socks!

Stripy socks, silly socks,
dainty socks and frilly socks,
socks for when I’m chilly socks,
Socks! Socks! Socks!

I used to have a Batman suit
but I grew out of it,
and then I got a PS4
but that’s a pile of... rubbish.
What I’ve set my heart of now,
it won’t be hard to finance;
what I want for Christmas
is a pair of mighty fine pants.

Tight pants, stretchy pants,
beautiful and fetching pants,
big pants, pink pants,
Pants! Pants! Pants!

Loose pants, saggy pants,
big and beige and baggy pants,
pants just like my granny has,
Pants! Pants! Pants!

My mum has asked for flowers
and my dad has asked for books,
but when I say what I want
then I get some funny looks.
You may think I’m peculiar,
you may think I’m offbeat,
but what I want for Christmas
is a brand-new toilet seat.

Shiny ones, bold ones,
silver ones and gold ones,
ruby ones, diamond ones,
Toi! Let! Seats!

Flash ones, cool ones,
sparkly ones and jewelled ones,
like they have at school ones
Toi! Let! Seats!

You may well think I’m dumb
but it’s where I put my bum,
so let me have some fun
with a brand
new
toi
let
seeeeeaaaaat!

Image result for socks